An awesome-blossom list of resources I compiled for parents looking for holistic care for themselves and their children. I know each and everyone of the providers who I have referenced for you. The providers are independent or in small, personalized groups, and serve those living in the South East Wisconsin and North East Illinois areas.
If you are a service provider and want your information added, removed or changed, contact me here.
Midwives are trained and licenced professionals who specialize in offering an out-of-the-hospital delivery for mothers who have a full-term, normal pregnancy. They offer personalize maternal care, support breastfeeding, and may deliver at home or at a birthing center.
- Brandy Brey, CPM, LM. Lean about Brandy at: Wholesome Birth Services
- Andrea Bukiewicz, CPM, LM. Learn about Andrea at: artemisiamidwifery.com
- Kimberly McGuinness-Rook CPM, LM. Learn about Kim at: Innerbirth.com
- Erin O'Day, CPM, LM. Learn about Erin at: mamamoonmidwifery.com
- Jessica Siczkowycz, CPM, LM. Learn about Jessica at: 7 Birds Midwifery
Maternity And Birth Photography
- Katie Hall. Learn about Katie can do for you at: Katie Hall Photography
- Tracy Gallup. Learn about what Tracy can do for you at: imaginephotographybytracy.com
- Burlington Birth And Wellness Center (coming soon!.. contact Kimberly McGuinness-Rook at Innerbirth.com for information)
- Well Rounded Maternity Center
Doulas are trained professionals who provide non-medical support for the mother before, during and after birth of her baby. Learn more about doulas and how they can help you and your child at: http://www.dona.org/mothers
Many of the doulas listed have additional credentials such as a lactation counseler and a childbirth educator amoung others.
- Birth Doulas Of Racine And Kenosha. Look at this site to connect with excellent doulas who can help you before, during and after your delivery.
- Gwen Alderks, CD (DONA). Learn about her also at: NewLifeDoula.com
- Casey Bonyata, Doula, License massage therapist, Child birth educator: Learn more about her at: DownToEarthWellness.MassageTherapy.com
- Dawn Davis, Certified Birth and Postpartum Doula. Learn more about her at: BirthBabiesAndBeyond.com
- Laura Jansson, Doula. Learn more about her at: GodsibBirthSupport.com
- Mary Manthei, CD (DONA). Learn more about her at: TheLaborLady.com
- Heather Petsche, Doula, located in Fox Lake, IL. Learn more about her at: BirthEssence.us
- Meg Richardson, Doula and HypnoBirth childbirth education classes. YourBirthSherpa.com
- Ashleigh Richmond, Doula. Learn more about Ashleigh here: Guiding Mothers Postpartum Doula Services
- Martha Sheahan, CD (DONA). Learn more about Martha at: BecomingMothers.org
- Melissa Shilling-Kane, Doula. Learn more about her at: StrongMommas.org
- Amanda Silich, Doula. Learn more about her at: SacredMomentDoulaServices.com
- Sharon Tenuta, Doula. Learn more about her at: Birth Doulas Of Racine And Kenosha.
- Eleanor Turner, Doula. Learn more about Elenor at: LemonadeBabies.org
- Dawne Withers, Doula. Learn more about her at: YourDoulaDawne.com
Breast Feeding Support (lactaion consultants)
- Kristy Ford Hinz, Accredited Breastfeeding Counseler. Kristy works at Innerbirth.com and you can find more information about her at mamathemama.com. Connect with Kristy's breastfeeding support group at: Breastfeeding USA.
- Molly Lamansky, IBCLC. Molly works through Cygnus Lactation Services
Parent-To-Parent Support Group
- The Parent Group By Dr. Tahir. Get help, feedback and share your experiences with fabulous parents with kids of all ages. You do not need to bring your kids to our office to join this group.
- Tracy Gallup. Tracy works at Innerbirth.com.